特朗普昨天接受CBS《60分钟》专访谈贸易战

時間:10/16/2018 瀏覽: 4682

 O 当地时间2018年10月14日(周日)晚上,美国总统特朗普自执政一年多以来首次接受美国哥伦比亚广播公司(CBS)《60分钟》( 60 Minutes》节目的专访。在此次专访过程中,特朗普和资深记者莱斯莉·斯塔尔 (Lesley Stahl)的谈话内容涉及到多个热点话题,从内政、贸易战、北约、国防部长马蒂斯到美朝关系、特朗普和普京的关系等等。在这次访谈中,或许由于上周美股大跌(有市场对中美贸易战的担忧因素),美中期选举以及美国媒体报道中美两国领导人或将于11月会晤等因素,特朗普对中美贸易战释放出一些温和的信号——By Alicia.


想要看节目原版,请点击链接:

https://www.cbs.com/shows/60_minutes/video/YQYZIk3eFm74UDLGl5iWov4Oq_jJrDug/president-trump-photo-ark/


以下是专访中涉及到贸易战部分的对话内容(附英文原文)——


特朗普 CBS《60分钟》节目记者 Lesley Stahl 的专访


Lesley Stahl speaks with President Trump about a wide range of topics in his first 60 Minutes interview since taking office.


Lesley Stahl: China. 

记:(接下来我们谈谈)中国.


President Donald Trump: I get along with him. It's very important. China, let's go. 

特朗普:我和他(中国领导人)相处得很好。这一点很重要。中国,我们谈谈这方面的话题。


Lesley Stahl: I'm skipping across the world here. You've slapped a lot of tariffs--

 记:我先不从全世界看,你已经对(中国的)很多商品征收了关税... ...


President Donald Trump: $250 billion. 

特朗普: 2500亿美元。


Lesley Stahl: Gonna do more?

 记: 还打算对更多商品征收关税吗?


President Donald Trump: Might. Might. 

特朗普: 或许吧,或许吧。


Lesley Stahl: Round three? 

记: 第三轮关税战?


President Donald Trump: They wanna negotiate, Lesley. They wanna negotiate. 

特朗普: 他们想谈判, 莱斯莉,他们想谈判。


Lesley Stahl: Are you ready? 

记:您做好谈判的准备了吗?


President Donald Trump: Look. 

特朗普: 看看再说吧。


Lesley Stahl: Are you ready to-- 

记: 你是否准备好了要......


President Donald Trump: I have a great chemistry also with President  of China. I don't know that that's necessarily going to continue. I told President Xi we cannot continue to have China take $500 billion a year out of the United States in the form of trade and others things.  

特朗普:我和中国领导人有非常好的私人友谊。我不知道是否有必要发动第三轮关税战;我告诉中国领导人,我们不能再接受美国每年5000亿美元的贸易逆差,双边贸易还有其他方面。


Lesley Stahl: And how-- how 

记: 那么如何解决?如何解决?


President Donald Trump: And I said we can't do that, and we're not gonna do that anymore. 

特朗普:于是,我是说我们不能再这样下去了,我们不会再这么继续下去。


Lesley Stahl: How much squeezing of them are you prepared to do when American products are gonna be more expensive for American consumers in the end of all this?

 记:如果这些关税最终导致美国消费者支出上升,那么,你打算还继续挤压他们多少?


President Donald Trump: Okay. Okay. So, so far, that hasn't turned out to be the case.

 特朗普: 好吧, 好吧,到目前为止,还没有出现(美国消费者支出上升)这种状况


Lesley Stahl: Some-- 

记: 有些上升了...


President Donald Trump: --if you think about it, so far, I put 25% tariffs on steel dumping, and aluminum dumping 10%.

 特朗普: 如果你想一想,迄今为止, 我对国外进口倾销的钢铁产品征收25%的关税,对倾销的产品征收10%关税。


Lesley Stahl: But they've-- 

记: 但他们已经......


President Donald Trump: --again.

特朗普:再者


Lesley Stahl: --retaliated. That's what I'm asking.

 记: (他们已经进行)报复了,我要问的是这个。


President Donald Trump: They can retaliate, but they can't-- they don't have enough ammunition to retaliate. We do $100 billion with them. They do $531 billion with us. 

特朗普: 他们可以报复,但他们已经没足够的弹药了。我们对他们的1000亿美元商品征税,而他们只是对我们531亿美元商品进行报复征税。


Lesley Stahl: Are you trying to sort of push them into a depression?

 记: 你是打算将他们推向经济萧条吗?


President Donald Trump: I don't want that. No, I don't want that. I want them to negotiate a fair deal with us. I want them to open their markets like our-- our markets are open. 

特朗普: 我并不想那么做,不,我不想那样做。我只是希望他们和我们达成一个公平的协议。我希望他们能够像我们那样开放他们国内的市场——我们的市场非常开放。


Lesley Stahl: But you're in a 

记: 但你现在已经......


President Donald Trump: And it will be a fair deal--

特朗普:这将会是一个公平的交易。


Lesley Stahl: --trade war right now. Trade war.

记:现在(中美之间)已经处于贸易战状态,贸易战。


President Donald Trump: You call it war, I don't call-- 

特朗普: 你称之为贸易战,我不这样称呼。


Lesley Stahl: You-- you--

 记: 您, 您...


President Donald Trump: --it--

特朗普:这是


Lesley Stahl: --you did today. 

记: 你昨天就是这么说的。


President Donald Trump: I called it a skirmish.

 特朗普:我称之为小规模冲突。


Lesley Stahl: I heard you, you called it a war. 

记:我听见您说了,你昨天说这是战争(贸易战)。


President Donald Trump: I called it, actually I called it a battle. But, actually, I'm gonna lower that. I consider it a skirmish. And we're gonna win. 


特朗普: 我实际是称之为战役。但,实际上, 我打算降低这个冲突的烈度, 我认为这只是一个小规模冲突。 而且我们将会获胜。


资深记者莱斯莉·斯塔尔 (Lesley Stahl),人称CBS的“倪萍姐姐”,1991年3月加入,15载年华老去,依稀可见当年风采。


Lesley Stahl: You have also slapped some tariffs on our allies. 

记: 你对我们的盟友也征收关税了。


President Donald Trump: I mean, what's an ally? We have wonderful relationships with a lot of people. But nobody treats us much worse than the European Union. The European Union was formed in order to take advantage of us on trade, and that's what they've done. 特朗普: 我是说,盟友是什么? 我们和世界上许多国家都有非常棒的关系。但从来没有哪个国家像欧盟一样对我们这么坏。欧盟的存在就是为了在贸易上占我们的便宜,这就是他们对我们做的。


特朗普: 中国是美国的“经济敌人”


Lesley Stahl: But this is hostile. 

 记:不过这么看来是一种敌对了。


President Donald Trump: And yet, they-- it's not hostile. 

特朗普:然而,然而,这不是敌对关系。


Lesley Stahl: It sounds hostile. 

记: 这听起来就是敌对关系。


President Donald Trump: You know what's hostile? The way they treat us. We're not hostile. 

特朗普: 你知道什么是敌对关系?他们对待我们的方式的确是敌对性的,但我们两个国家之间不是敌对的。


Lesley Stahl: No, but can't you deal with--

 记: 不,但你的处理方式不是这样的.....


President Donald Trump: We've been-- we've been

特朗普: 我们已经, 我们已经......


Lesley Stahl: --them without--

记:不对他们采取......


President Donald Trump: --the stupid country for so many years.

特朗普:很多年了,我们一直像个大傻瓜一样。


Lesley Stahl: Are you willing to get rid of that Western alliance?

 记: 你愿意和西方盟友们断绝关系吗?


President Donald Trump: Now, I like NATO, NATO's fine. But you know what? We shouldn't be paying almost the entire cost of NATO to protect Europe. And then on top of that, they take advantage of us on trade. They're not going to do it anymore. They understand that.

 特朗普: 现在,我喜欢北约,北约很好。 但你知道吗? 我们不应为了保护欧洲的安全而几乎承担北约的全部费用。而除此之外,这些国家在贸易上还在大占我们的便宜。他们不会再有这个机会了,他们已经清楚这一点。


Lesley Stahl: Okay, but are, it does seem this, are you willing to disrupt the Western Alliance? It's been going for 70 years. It's kept the peace for 70 years.

记: 好吧,这么说吧,你是否愿意破坏我们与西方盟友的联盟关系?这个联盟已经存在了大约70年了,这使(世界)保持了70年的和平


President Donald Trump: You don't know that. You don't know that. 

特朗普: 你不懂的,你不懂的。


Lesley Stahl: I don't know what? 

记: 我不懂什么?


President Donald Trump: You don't know that 

特朗普: 你不懂的。


Lesley Stahl: Is it true General Mattis said to you, "The reason for NATO and the reason for all these alliances is to prevent World War III?" 

记: 国防部长马蒂斯将军对你所说的话使真的吗? 他说:”北约和其他联盟存在的根本目的是为了阻止第三次世界大战的爆发”?


President Donald Trump: No, it's not true. 

特朗普: 不是的,不是真的。


Lesley Stahl: What's not true? 

记: 那真实的情况是什么?


President Donald Trump: Frankly, I like General Mattis. I think I know more about it than he does. And I know more about it from the standpoint of fairness, that I can tell you. 

特朗普: 坦率地说,我喜欢马蒂斯将军。我觉得我懂得比他多。 从公平的立场看问题,这方面我懂得比他多。我可以给你讲讲。


Lesley Stahl: I'm gonna try one more time. Okay. 

记: 好,我再一次洗耳恭听。


President Donald Trump: I know-- and, Lesley, you don't have to try again. I know exactly what you're saying-- 

特朗普: 我知道,莱斯莉,你不必说再一次洗耳恭听,我明白你的意思。


Lesley Stahl: Well, answer my question. 

记: 好,请回答我的问题。


President Donald Trump: The answer is this. I will always be there with NATO, but they have to pay their way. I'm fully in favor of NATO, but I don't wanna be taken advantage of. 特朗普: 答案是,我将会永远支持北约,但(前提是)他们应该为此付钱。我愿意完全支持北约,但是他们不能老占我们便宜。


——文章素材来自继民财经汇 


——《60分钟》(60 Minutes,又名《60分钟时事杂志》)是美国哥伦比亚广播公司(CBS)主打的一档电视新闻杂志栏目。栏目创办于1968年9月,迄今已播出逾40年。该节目制作精良,口碑上佳,是美国知名的电视节目,也是美国有史以来最成功的电视节目,曾5次荣获电视排行榜第一名。


——图片来自网络,版权属于原作者,如有侵权,请联系删除。

图片翻摄自网路,版权归原作者所有。如有侵权请联系我们,我们将及时处理。

特別推薦

打開微信,使用 “掃描QR Code” 即可將網頁分享到我的朋友圈。

親愛的商家負責人:貴公司需要新聞發布的平台嗎?華人工商新聞網為您提供24小時的中英文訊息平台,無論是新品上市的促銷快訊、社區活動、消費情報、專欄寫作...都歡迎您與我們聯繫。請電(626)280-8588,獲得更完整的訊息。